eMuleWith the optimal configuration, it can really be one of the best programs for Internet downloads, but you have to be careful, because with an inappropriate configuration, it can become a problem, although with the latest versions it is already very unlikely.
Some of those problems that you may have is the typical low id on the eMule server you connect to, which makes your downloads not go as fast as they should, for that it is advisable that you take a look at the ADSLZone optimization manuals. emule and your connection settings.
Regarding eMule, it should be noted that it is becoming the most popular for free downloads from the internet, this is due to the immense amount of free files that can be found on its network, since in most cases, searches are satisfactory obtaining results to be able to download almost anything that is sought.
With eMule you can exchange all kinds of files for free, be it mp3 music, videos, photos, programs, games,… totally free.
The emule program connects to a list of servers, which updates itself each time it is connected and which automatically change for the best performance, so the user does not have to do anything.
Main Features of the eMule:
- Files are exchanged directly between users
- Protocol obfuscation, which prevents ISPs from blocking eMule downloads.
- A file can begin to be shared with the rest of the user network even if it is not finished.
- Using fast error detection algorithms, so it detects corrupt parts and re-downloads them on its own.
- File identification system, so if a file is renamed, emule detects all the identical fochiros but with different names as possible sources to download.
- eMule rewards users who allow more upload width, allowing them more priority in downloading their files.
- eMule allows you to comment on the downloads, thus allowing the user to comment on the download.
- eMule allows you to preview a file before completely downloading it.
- eMule has an IRC client from which you can chat.
- Web server included, with which you can control your emule for free from any browser and from anywhere in the world.
- Allows you to send messages to other users on the network using eMule.
Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 98 / 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7